DALLAS – The excitement behind the promotional and marketing efforts for the WOW! video comes on the heels of a great campaign last week, and Rive Video has even more awesome news this week. The video has garnered even more regional TV love. The WOW! video is receiving broadcast exposure in the following markets:
- Flows & Beats in Denver, CO the past two weekends. This show reaches over 1.5 million homes in the Greater Denver area.
- The In Crowd in St Louis, MO
- Music Innercity in Seattle, WA
- Monmouth University’s HAWK-TV
- Karamel Video Jams in Richmond, VA
- The House of Hip Hop, Inglewood and Pasadena, CA
- Numerous video streaming sites: Thisis50.com, Shakefire.com, The Cool TV Online, Urban Steez, MetaCafe.com, Rate It Slate It.com, MoBoogie.com, Buzz.net, Friends or Enemies, Bebo, Viddler, Bolt, GrindTV and many, many more!
As a result of this exposure, Dangerous Rob will also do interviews via Skype with the show’s host on Music Innercity in Seattle. Stay tuned for more great news about the WOW! video